Friday, May 6, 2011

dead is dead

Well now how can I address this but straight on, after nearly a week of hearing all the mumbo jumbo about the raid , the situation room, the downed helicopter , the Pakistanis were hiding him ,the government knew where he was for two years, the he said, they said, she said. I have figured out one thing, and to me the only thing that matters the leader of the group that brought us the worst attack on the US mainland in my memory and for my knowledge our history, IS DEAD. Was he trying to surrender ? I don't care. Was he trying he using a women as a shield(sounds like the yellow ,piece of crap)? Was it shot after being taken captive? Was it done now, to boast the presidents rating? Really i don't care. dead is dead, he may be a martyr to some, but to me he is well  IS JUST DEAD. The people who are running around ,worrying about pictures, the burial @ sea , conspiracy theories about the government. Please lets move on, we have bigger fish to fry. Justice was served.

No comments:

Post a Comment